You may occasionally encounter an issue for which there is no obvious solution. You might be able to resolve problems by using troubleshooting suggestions bellow.
You're seeking to trade tokens, but your liquidity or slippage tolerance are too low.
- 1.Reload the page and try again later.
- 2.Try trading with a lesser sum at a time.
- 3.Try increasing slippage tolerance:
- 1.Select the settings icon on the liquidity page.
- 2.Increase your slippage tolerance a bit and try again.
- 4.Try inputting an amount with a fewer decimal numbers.
This is common when trading low liquidity tokens.
That suggests there isn't enough of one of the tokens you're attempting to swap in the Liquidity Pool: it's most likely a small-cap token with few traders.
However, there is a potential that you are attempting to exchange a scam token that cannot be traded. HeraSwap is unable to ban a token or refund cash in this scenario.
Try trading a smaller amount, or increase slippage tolerance via the settings icon and try again. This is caused by low liquidity.
The transaction cannot succeed due to error: execution reverted: TransferHelper: TRANSFER_FROM_FAILED.
The transaction fails while attempting to trade tokens, and this error message appears.
- 1.Check your wallet to ensure you have enough funds.
- 2.Check that you've granted the contract permission to spend the funds you're trying to trade with.
This error occurs while exchanging tokens with insufﬁcient allowance or when your wallet's balance is insufficient.
Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [out of gas]
When attempting to complete a transaction, you set a low gas limit.
Before signing the transaction, try manually increasing the gas limit (not the gas price!) in your wallet.
If you're unsure how to adjust the gas limit, check your wallet's instructions.
Essentially, your wallet (Metamask, RICE Wallet, etc.) is unable to do its task. Because your wallet assumes the gas limit is too low, the function call runs out of gas before it completes.
Error: 'ERC20: transfer amount exceeds allowance'
- 1.Approve the contract once more without placing an allowance limit.
- 2.Try to interact with the contract once again.